Join a team that has over
combined industry experience
Joining Marshall Fire
Being part of Marshall Fire means living by a special set of ideals. It’s a supportive, passionate, respectful and fair environment.
Our aim is to offer exceptional industry expertise, in the latest fire safety guidance regulations and design principles. Facilitated by our agile, reactive and responsive nature.
We’re incredibly proud of what we’ve achieved together so far. Our technical team have completed work on some fantastic projects, backed by the support team who help deliver an efficient turnaround and coherent working relationship. Our ethos is to empower our employees, to reach their full potential.
If you’re passionate about doing your best work and working on projects that make a difference, we’d love to meet you.
- Excellent career progression with on-going training and development.
- Great team culture, regular team building days and well-being ethos.
- Supportive team and mentoring.
- Full involvement in a diverse range of projects for the whole life cycle of a building.
- Competitive salary and bonus.
- Flexible working and generous holiday allowance.
- Contributory pension.
- Annual membership fees for membership to an accredited institution.
- Private healthcare.
- Green car contribution.
Become a shareholder of Marshall Fire. It’s a hugely exciting time to join this successful start-up and invest in a future together.
“We have a fantastic, highly skilled team who have contributed so much to the growth of the company so far. Inviting exceptional colleagues, to become owners of the company, is the logical step towards continued growth together.”
Steven Marshall – Managing Director
If you would like to join a rapidly growing business and work on an extensive range of buildings that provide you with exposure to the whole lifecycle of a building, then send your CV and a cover letter to our HR Team email@example.com